Monday 9 May 2016

'SURE HOPE #1' OUT NOW

'SURE HOPE #1', a magazine of the arts published by The Troposphere is available now:

 

72 pages, A4, featuring poems, text & image by: CELINE LOWENTHAL // MICHAEL FARRELL // IAN PATTERSON // JOEL GRESBECK // TOBY BULL // ROWAN EVANS // DANIEL RHODES // HARRY SOOLIA // ROSIE QUATTROMINI // DAVID GRUNDY // @NOTHINGEXACTLY // LISA JESCHKE & LUCY BEYNON // CHARLES ROUSSEAU // JUSTIN KATKO // CLAUDIA GRIGG EDO // ANTHONY BARNETT // ALIYA RAM // LUKE ROBERTS // BRYONY BATES & JOEY FRANCES // SOPHIE SEITA // MAHMOUD ELBARASI // JOSEPH PERSAD // LUCAS O'DONOHUE // #AUTHOR // MATILDA DIX // IAN HEAMES

£5 including postage in UK

a sampler:

willing luck
in the bar
at darts. The moon
as a thing certain of itself
and never thought of it again
But spanners I loved
HELL PURE NO
which they apparently did
enter the lack of symmetry
of super glue
To gnaw To chew To Crunch
.. .......  .. .
THE GLOBE WILL IMPLODE
So I'm writing this thing because
I am a client unable
Ha ha HA Haha haha HA HA ha
I was in love with you
tell me about Aleppo
I type this but I'm thinking
a lot of the worries you've articulated to me seem to me to be masculine worries
craving to feel what they want to say
and some other shit dream
on a heavy sphered night
speaking for hours
But none of this can matter now
You know what I mean?
come join the future
that makes / tresses / lasts hours

for purchase contact troposphereeditions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment